Golf course accessories are a fun way to either add obstacles or make things easier
when you are out golfing, but what if you want to improve your game? Many avid golfers get
stuck in a rut of the same old thing and just accept that they are only going to be so good. There
are many techniques you can use to improve your game and get better each time that you
practice. Below is a short list of things that you can do to improve your golf game.
1. Make sure your vision is ok: You should make sure that you are visiting your
optometrist annually to check that your vision has not changed. Ensuring your vision is
at its best will make sure that your swing is not hindered by any outside reason.
2. Get fit for your club: Over 2/3 of avid golfers are using the wrong size club. Using the
wrong size club will hinder your performance without you even realizing it.
3. Hold your pose: Holding your pose at the end of your swing will complete the swing and
make sure that the swing is in sync. This will become great muscle memory for your
technique moving forward.
4. Practice with your worst ball: Practicing with the worst ball that you have noticed lacks
in performance will condition your swing for adversity. This will allow you to perform at
your best during the best and worst of conditions.
5. Practice pitching sidearm: When you throw a ball with your sidearm it will naturally
cause your weight to shift from your back foot to your front foot through the side of
your body. This is the same muscle technique used in a proper swing. Practicing the
sidearm throw will help you condition your body for a proper swing.
If you are utilizing golf course accessories to help improve your golf game, we suggest trying
some of the above techniques as well.